For generations, orthodontic patients have wanted a way to correct their smile without bulky, shiny braces. Thanks to Invisalign, today’s patients can make this a reality. Our office is certified to provide Invisalign, giving our patients access to this comfortable, effective, invisible form of treatment.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Speedy Results: Depending on how often the doctor directs you to change your aligners, you could complete treatment months faster than you would with braces.
- Proven Effective: Through multiple clinical studies over more than two decades, Invisalign has been proven to be an effective form of treatment.
- Perfect Fit: Invisalign aligners are made from Smart Track material and are custom made based on highly detailed digital mapping of your unique dental anatomy.
- Virtually Invisible: Given that the aligners are clear and fit flush against the teeth, those around you will not know you are wearing them.
- Super Comfortable: Because the aligners are smooth and fit flush against the teeth, they do not cause irritation to the lips, tongue, and gums.
- Incredibly Convenient: Because they are removable, aligners do not change how you eat, brush, or floss. And since you switch them out, you see us less often.
The Invisalign Process
The Invisalign treatment process is simple, and in most cases, is complete in roughly 18 months. Here is what you can expect:
Are you interested in discreet and effective orthodontic treatment? Then set up your initial consultation to find out if Invisalign is right for you.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.